Wednesday, May 21, 2008

FOX's Fringe Game On!

With Cloverfield winding down and a sequel uncertain, Cloverheads are going to need something to fill the time. If only Bad Robot had another project in the pipeline that possessed all the same elements as Cloverfield: the mystery, the intrigue, the viral websites, the promise of cool shit. If only...

So some of you may be aware of my other, new obsession, JJ Abrams' Fringe. The network upfronts were last week and not only was Fringe officially picked up for its first season, its marketing campaign was kicked off as well. There are posters and trailers and yes, as of today, confirmation of a viral marketing campaign.

In short, Fringe is on track to be the next big thing. I kind of figured that might be the case which is why I've been building my idea of the ultimate Fringe fan site for the better part of the last 2 months. So have a look. I think you'll find the site benefited from my Cloverfield experience, and hopefully you'll judge it worthy of your readership and participation because in my estimation, Fringe could not only use a few good Cloverheads, but Cloverheads shifting their collective focus from Cloverfield to Fringe en masse would be a thing of beauty.

Fringe Blog | Fringe Forum | Fringe on Facebook | Fringe on Flickr | Fringe Wiki

One final note. As you can see, the site is expansive. I've already partnered with one prominent Cloverfield blogger (bet you can't guess who) to help administer it, but there remains a lot of room at the top. I'm looking for a few talented persons to head up (own) each section of the site. Contact me if that sounds interesting. Otherwise, happy hunting.

0 Comments: